Busy Training Institute In Faridabad
BUSY Software is an integrated business accounting software for Micro, Small and medium Businesses. With over. With over installations (over 6 Lac Users) worldwide, BUSY is one of the leading accounting software’s in India for Accounting & Inventory solutions which is widely used and very popular among the various industries. Busy software has many unique features that makes it different from other software’s some of its features are it is easy to use, flexible, multi-location inventory, advanced reporting system.
- 1 Months
- 20 Sessions
Industry Endorsed Course
· Filling up of original Challans and Bills
Special Module on Stock maintain and management
Well Researched Study material
This course offers an excellent working knowledge of the different accounting methodologies and practices essential to efficiently record and store financial information on a daily basis. The course is planned to give you a thorough experience of accounting and bookkeeping principles. Our unique methodology of blending the essential theoretical concepts and practical skills give you an enormous competitive benefit in your job quest.
Blended learning methodology with revision based customers accessible from home to give you supreme support in learning
Flexible one to one training meetings built around your accessibility, with the option to choose days, timing and meetings
Certification from AKB Institute
Recruitment company aiding you with job hunting after training
Specialised one to one training sessions for CV, Interview preparation and Job hunting tips
Setting up of software in your laptops for practice from home
Cover experience requirement for all significant bookkeeping bodies
· Introduction of BUSY
· Recording Day to day Transactions
· Sale, Purchase Data Entry
· Receipts, Payments and Expenses Entries
· Accounts Receivable and Payable Management, GST and MIS Reports
· Manufacturing (BOM) Process with GST
· How to Remove Expired Stock in Busy
· Reverse Charge Mechanism
Skills You Will Gain
- Introduction of Busy
- Recording Day-To-Day Transaction in Busy with GST
- Accounts Receivable and Payable Management.
- GST and MIS Reports
- Additional Charges and Round off (Short and Excess) in GST.
- Management of Purchase and Sale Order and Quotation Voucher in Busy
- Reverse Charge Mechanism.
- Capital Goods.
- Manufacturing (BOM) Process with GST.
- Tax Deduction at Source (TDS) and Tax Collection at Source.
- How to merge Masters and Delete and De-Activate Masters.
- How to Remove Expired Stock in Busy
- Information Technology
- Medical Surgeries
- Dental Clinics
- Online Business
- Architect & More
Jobs You Can Apply For
Jobs You Can Apply For
Senior Account Executive
Sales Support Executive