Management Accountant Training
Management Accountancy is the study of managerial aspect of accounting. It is that system of accounting which helps the management in carrying out its function more efficiently and effectively. The complexities of business environment have necessitated the use of management accounting for proper planning, coordinating, decision making and controlling functions of management. Management accountancy is the process of identification, measurement, accumulation, analysis, preparation, interpretation and communications of financial information used by management to plan, evaluate, and exercise control within an organisation and to assure the appropriate use of and accountability for its resources.
- 3 Months
- 36 Sessions
Management accounting, is a method of accounting that creates statements, reports, and documents.
Management in making better decisions related to their business’ performance.
Managerial accounting is primarily used for internal purposes.
- Management Accounting: Introduction & Tools
- Major concepts and knowledge building
- Income statement types – Absorption and variable costing
- Understanding and handling Cost-Volume-Profit analysis
- Processing and computing the Pricing – Target costing
- Job and Process Costing
- Understating of budgeting
Skills You Will Gain
- To grasp the leading practices of management accountancy for the decision making
- To understand the use of these instruments to any new scenarios
- To understand the effectiveness & range of management accounting tools
- Information Technology
- Medical Surgeries
- Dental Clinics
- Online Business
- Architect & More