Bookkeeping & GST Training
Bookkeeping focuses on the recording and handling daily financial transactions such as expenses, purchases, sales and receipts. This is a regular record-keeping activity that is the basis of all the economic reports. It is very significant to keep an up to date, accurate and correct record of all the transactions.
- 1-12 Months
- 96 Sessions
Companies use different bookkeeping software like Tally, Busy and SAP and excel spreadsheets to record these dealings. Getting comfortable and familiar to accounting software is an essential step towards ahead a job role as bookkeeper.This course offers an excellent working knowledge of the different accounting methodologies and practices essential to efficiently record and store financial information on a daily basis. The course is planned to give you a thorough experience of accounting and bookkeeping principles. Our unique methodology of blending the essential theoretical concepts and practical skills give you an enormous competitive benefit in your job quest.
Blended learning methodology with revision based customers accessible from home to give you supreme support in learning
Flexible one to one training meetings built around your accessibility, with the option to choose days, timing and meetings
Certification from AKB Institute
Recruitment company aiding you with job hunting after training
Specialised one to one training sessions for CV, Interview preparation and Job hunting tips
Setting up of software in your laptops for practice from home
Cover experience requirement for all significant bookkeeping bodies
You can have the option of training following Important Bookkeeping Software:
(YOU CAN CHOOSE MORE THAN ONE SOFTWARE)
Using sage as an example, the course structure is going to be as follows:
(It is the same arrangement for all the other software)
Learning information and Training on tally Navigation and other software.
Create a New Company
Tally aids you to learn and create a new company records file.
- Makes you learn and recognise the needs of the company. A device the discussion on a template.
- Its software is being organised and based on company needs.
- This Module has been customised and set up according to the following:
- The organisation of access rights to users
- The organisation of Customer and supplier records
- The organisation of Bank, cash and credit card accounts
- Organisation of Departments
Changing Global Options
- Changing the system date & bookkeeping periods
- Makes you learn & how to use default setting that results in defining the data the way it has been shown in Tally
- Tally makes it more refreshing to work with as it divides the whole financial year into several accounting periods.
- Makes you learn how to classify and choose a correct bookkeeping period and know how to modify the system date in Tally
Modifying the Chart of Accounts
You will also have a
- Arrangement of the Client, Dealer and Tax codes
- A more in-depth knowledge of subsidiary and ledger, setting up the chart of accounts
- Settlement of the software for company use by incoming opening balances for nominal, customer and dealer accounts
Skills You Will Gain
- Sales Day Book
- Purchase Day Book
- Credit Notes
- Debtor /Creditor Reconcileons
- Petty Cash Reconcile
- Bank Reconciliation
- VAT Calculation
- VAT Adjustment
- VAT Submission
- Information Technology
- Medical Surgeries
- Dental Clinics
- Online Business
- Architect & More