Bookkeeping and GST Training
Book-Keeping and GST Training equip you with the skills that you need to secure job as an Accounts Assistant / Finance Assistant. Upon completion you will have a good understanding of the financial process from purchase and sales Ledger to extended trial balance. You will be using various accounting software during the training e.g. Tally ERP Training, Tally Prime Training, and Advanced Excel.
We offer Accountancy Work Experience in our training for jobs such as Accountant, Accounts Assistant, Finance Assistant, Accounts Executive, Bookkeeping and GST Training .
We AKB INSTITUTE, are constantly working hard to help candidates achieve the best quality training in accountancy ,Tally Training,GST Training,SAP Training,Busy Training coupled with one of the best recruitment facilities in the Industry.
We offer Book-Keeping and GST Account Training, Tally Training in Faridabad and Delhi NCR, and over the past 25 years, we have helped thousands of candidates in getting their practical skills and secure the jobs in accountancy sector.
- 3 Months
- 48 Sessions
· Customer accounts and Sales Ledger
· Supplier accounts and Purchase Ledger
· Invoices, Credit Notes,
· Double Entry System
· Bank Reconciliations
· Payments and Receipts
· GST Preparation and Returns
· Control Accounts & Journals
· Trial Balance Preparation
· Accruals, Prepayments and Fixed Asset Register
· Monthly and quarterly management account
Setting up customers’ accounts.
Tally Training,GST Training
- Contents of Account Training,Bookkeeping and GST Training
- Treatment of opening balances
- Choosing the chart of accounts that suits the ﬁrm’s needs and its customisation
- Understanding how double entry is applied in accounting software and how to customise the nominal ledger and nominal codes
- Maintaining sales and purchase ledgers of organisation
- Setting up customers’ accounts
- Process customers invoices and credit notes
- Setting up suppliers accounts
- Posting month end adjustments and journals
- Processing suppliers invoices and credit notes
- Generating reports customer/supplier invoices, statements and reconciling them
- Generating aged debtors and aged creditors reports for credit control purposes
- Understanding CIS deductions and processing invoice containing CIS element
- Understanding reverse charge and processing invoice containing reverse charge element
- Identifying errors and performing error corrections
- Allocating cash payments and receipts
- Allocating bank payments and receipts
- Understanding accruals and processing the journal entry
- Understanding prepayments and processing the journal entry
- Understanding gains and losses on disposals of assets
- Preparing the Final Trial Balance
- Running the year end procedures in Accounts to close the ﬁnancial year and start a new financial year
- Allocating supplier payments and customer receipts against right invoices
- Performing bank reconciliation / petty cash reconciliation
- Preparing the GST return
- Submitting the GST return
- Understanding GST period and Tax point
- Rules regarding Composition Scheme in GST
- GST deadlines and penalties
- Entering, Editing & Formatting
- Working with Basic Excel Formula
- E-Way Bill
- Modifying Excel Worksheet
- Working with Shape and Images
- Creating a chart in Excel
- Printing Formatting of an Excel Workbook
- Filter & Sorting
- Drop Down List in Excel
- Conditional Statement & Logical operator
- Count & Sum Function
- Text Function
- Date & Time Function
- Protecting Excel Worksheet & Workbook
- What if tools
Software Training covered
- TALLY ERP.9 Training
- TALLY PRIME Training
- EXCEL Training
- Excellence Award By Governor of Haryana Sh Kaptan Singh Solanki ji For Providing Regular Service in the Field of Tally Training,Account Training & Other Accounting and taxation Since 1997….
- Awarded By International Business Council , New Delhi for Tally Training Institute,GST Training Institute,Account Training institute Since 1997
- Certificate of Diploma in Accountancy Level-4 from Oxford School London U.K.
- ISO 9001:2015 Certification.
- Covered by Times of India in his man about Town Column.
- 1 – 1 training sessions in our Accountancy firm with 20 years Experienced Qualified Accountants.
- More than 10000 Students placed in various Industries.
- Dignities from Top Industries of India Shared Our Desk like Sh. Pankaj Munjal(M.D Hero Honda, Sh. Bibek Debroi (chairman of the Economic Advisory Council to the Prime Ministerof India.)
- Appreciation Letters From C.M Haryana Sh. Bhupinder Singh Hooda and Governor of Haryana.
- Licensed software installed on our laptop.
- 100% Practical training on real company documents
- 100% Flexible – You choose day, time and location of your own choice
- Regular performance reviews to identify learning gaps
- Job market awareness sessions
- Personality Developments Sessions for Students.
- Professional CV and Interview preparation
- Guaranteed Work Placement
- Reference to employers
- Support with Telephonic assistance to our Current and Ex StudentsTop of FormK
Skills You Will Gain
- Voucher Management
- Final Account Management
- Sales Day Book
- Purchase Day Book
- Credit Notes
- Debtor /Creditor Reconcileons
- Tally Training
- GST training
- Petty Cash Reconcile
- Bank Reconciliation
- GST Calculation
- GST Adjustment
- GST Submission
- Debtor Management
- Creditor Management
- Trial Balance
- Information Technology
- Medical Surgeries
- Dental Clinics
- Online Business
- Architect & More
Jobs You Can Apply For
Asst. Management Accountant