If you are looking for business software that will work seamlessly like Tally, then your search stops here. Tally, being a comprehensive business management software, helps you manage all business processes starting from accounting, inventory, banking to payroll management. With a fleet of flexible features, it’s hard to find an alternative to Tally. It’s reliable, easy to use and affordable. In this post, we’ll cover what tally can do for your business and why it’s worth every penny.
1. Accurate, Reliable And Secure
Tally is a reliable accounting software. It’s secure, accurate and user-friendly.
Tally provides you with all the tools you need to accurately track your business’ finances from day one. The software has been designed with simplicity in mind so that you can get started on a budgeted basis without having to worry about creating all kinds of complicated processes or workarounds just because they’re not available right off the bat (which can happen with some other platforms).
2. User-Friendly Interface
The interface of the accounting software is user-friendly and easy to navigate. It’s intuitive, so you can use it right away without much training or help from your accountant. You have the flexibility to customize your reports as well as add new ones in order to get a better understanding of your business, which will allow you to make informed decisions based on facts rather than assumptions or hunches.
The interface has also been responsive since its launch, meaning that if there are any issues with connectivity or loading times for any reason (like poor internet connection), they should be resolved quickly because everything will load quickly regardless of how busy it is at night when most people are sleeping rather than surfing websites all day long!
3. High-Quality Reporting Tools
Tally has a wide range of reports and graphs. These can be customized to fit your needs, including the ability to create custom-built reports or graphs on the fly. You can even export your data out of tally so that you can use it in other programs such as Excel or Google Sheets, if necessary.
The other nice thing about tally is that it’s easy to use. It doesn’t have a ton of features and options, which means that you can focus on what matters most: getting your work done.
4. Customizable Reports & Graphs
Tally allows you to customize reports and graphs in a variety of ways. You can create new ones from scratch, but if you want to use one that’s already out there, tl;dr: it’s easy!
To get started, select the report that you want by clicking on “Create New Report” in the top right corner of any page. After selecting your data source (you can choose from accounts or transactions) and choosing what type of graph or table you would like (line or bar), just click on Save & Publish and viola! Your custom report will be up on Tally’s website for everyone else to see later on down the line.
5. Complete Recordkeeping Solution For Bookkeeping, Accounting And Invoice Management
Take a look at tally’s features:
- Tally is an all-in-one accounting solution that allows you to manage your business from bookkeeping to invoicing and accounting. It also has many features that make it easy to use, including a full-featured invoice editor, customizable reports, integrated time tracking software (if your company uses time sheets), integration with cloud storage services such as Dropbox or Google Drive so you don’t have to worry about backups or file transfer issues when moving files between different platforms.
- With tally’s powerful reporting tools, you can get detailed insights into how you’re doing by creating custom reports based on any metric of interest—from sales dollars generated per month across each channel sold through all products/services sold over the last 12 months etcetera…
Tally is the right accounting software for your business. It’s a powerful tool that can help you manage all your financial data in a secure and efficient way. And AKBIFM is here to help you. The Tally course is a program where you will get to understand the software in-depth and learn concepts related to inventory management, GST and TDS calculation, modifying company details, etc.